When we started our tiny adventure we decided to be open to new and exciting opportunities. Well, we were barely in Wisconsin for one week when one presented itself. This summer we’ll be lending our home to the state of Wyoming for their “Call of the WY” promotion, sponsored by HGTV!
What is Call of the WY?
Call of the WY is a promotion for the state of Wyoming where individuals apply to “participate in a 6-week, all-expenses paid adventure.” They get a tiny house to live in (that’s where we come in!). They’ll also get to participate in all sorts of Wyoming-centric adventures like rock climbing and fly-fishing. So fun, right?!
So how are we involved?
- We’re lending our home to one lucky individual to live in for six-weeks.
- Our home is currently in Wyoming and will be used until August.
- Our home will be completely made over by the talented designer, Shawn Rivett. We get complete control over any permanent design decisions.
- We had to completely empty our home of EVERYTHING and find temporary housing for three months.
Why did you decide to do it?
- Adventure! Our home will get to be a part of a unique experience. We’ll get to share our home with the rest of the country and teach others about the joys of tiny living.
- We can’t wait to see our home throughout the beautiful state of Wyoming and seeing all it has to offer.
- We’re excited to grow our blog and Instagram community. We love hearing your feedback about our home and answering your questions on tiny living.
Is it hard to give up our home for three months?
Absolutely. We already miss our home SO much, but we’re so excited that we were asked to participate in this adventure.
Thanks so much for joining us on this journey. If you have any thoughts or questions, please email us at email@example.com